PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Grim Reaper
PC - The PUBG reaper
sPGhsB2.png

Introducing: sNs Awards

http://www.snsclan.com/awards

What is it?
Have you ever had the perfect round? Achieved something you have been boasting about for days or even weeks on end? Have you felt that an accomplishment of you was awesome in itself, but felt deeply saddened that there was no ingame achievement for it?

Well then, the sNs staff team presents to you: sNs Awards!

For specific accomplishments, which you can find below, the sNs staff team has decided to reward you with a trophy for this feat. The awards you achieve will be shown on your profile and on every forum post you make from now on. For now, these only go for BF1 and BF4.

How do I enter?

Simple: reply to this thread!
You will need to provide proof of your accomplishment. Pictures, videos or screenshots will usually be enough proof. You don't have to tell people in advance that you are going for trophies, proof afterwards is enough.

Recording a video on the PS4 works two ways. Either you double tap the share button, which automatically starts recording the screen for 20 or so minutes. The file is then automatically saved on your PS4. The other way is more useful when you accidentally got an achievement and wasn't recording. Immediately after getting your gameplay done, press the share button once. Then go to video and save your footage. A picture works the same way as this last method, only you'll be selecting picture and not video.

On PC, you will need to download your own capture software. OBS (open broadcast software) works wonders and uses little to no CPU. It's free and open source, so very easy to use and very popular.

List of Achievements

You can find a full list with pictures by clicking on this link: http://www.snsclan.com/awards

- King of PTFO: While in a squad with at least 2 other sNs members, get a negative K/D score, but still outscore at least two clanmates.

- The Real MVP: When in a full sNs squad, outscore your whole squad AND the entire other team.

- Ace Squad: while in a full sNs squad, hold all the top scoring positions of your team on the scoreboard.

- The Real Ace Squad: At the end of the round screen, have all 5 'MVP positions' occupied by sNs members, and be one of those 5.

- Highest Killstreak: You currently hold the highest killstreak of all sNs members. This trophy can be stolen from you when someone else achieves a higher streak.

- It's The Little Things: Land a killing blow on a sNs staff member with the Kolibri.

- Hatemail: Get accused of hacking or cheating by someone you don't know, on PSN or Steam chat.

- The Walking Head: Get 5 headshot kills in a row. You need to provide video footage.

- Ultimate Troll: Get a kill in BF4 or BF1 with one of these: repair tool, gas mask or syringe. Provide video proof of the actual kill! Battlelog stats do not count here.

- The Grim Reaper: When not in a vehicle, get a KD of 5.0 or higher in the entire round. You need at least 12 kills to qualify.

- Discord Spammer: Achieve level 20 in our Discord server.

- Post Whore: Get 2000 posts or more on the forums.

- Retired Staff: Once upon a time, you belonged to the staff team.

- Platinum: Get the platinum trophy on a PSN game

- Founding Fathers Tags: Kill a founder with a melee weapon. Bayonet Charges in BF1 do NOT count!

- HULK SMASH: You ragequit incredibly hard. In fact, someone else talked about your epic ragequit on the forums or Discord. You cannot apply for this trophy yourself.

- Trophy Addict: Get trophy level 15 or above on PSN, or level 20 or above on Steam.

- Investor: You have invested at least 5$ in sNs, making it possible for us to maintain this website and rent our servers. Thank you!

- GFX Designer: You have designed a true piece of art for sNs, that we can use on forums or videos. This can be a header, an avatar, signature or even a video intro.

- Nolife: Spend at least 1000 hours on one game.

- Teamplayer: Attend atleast 5 intercaln events (not clan vs clan)

- It's Only A Fleshwound: In BF! hold the highest number of melee kills within sNs

- The Longest Yard: Hold the longest headshot record in BF1, within sNs

- See, snipers can also PTFO: In BF1 score the highest points within your squad while you have been a sniper the entire game. Your squad mates have to be in your squad for 3/4 of the game. Needs video proof of the entire round

- The Pacifist: In a game of Rainbow Six: Siege, become the MVP without getting a single kill

- The Carrier: During a whole Rainbow Six: Siege match, you got more kills than everyone else on your own team.

- AceFace: In a round of Rainbow Six: Siege, kill all 5 enemies without dying.

- PUBG Squad: Win a round of PUBG with all 3 other squad mates being in sNs. Everyone has to be alive.

- The PUBG Reaper: Hold the highest amount of kills in a single PUBG game.

- The PUBG Carry: Win a round of PUBG with 0 kills, but while still being alive at the end of the round.

Good luck!
PSN = MrThomArt
MrThomArt.png

www.twitch.tv/mrthomart
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 23, 18
Vampy FOUNDER
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Little Things
PS4 - Grim Reaper
I would like to apply for No Life, Discord Sapmmer and Highest Kill streak (someone's gotta start it!)
Proof posted below.
Attached Images
My Twitch

In queue 7 of 7

vampy_666_.png

PSN: Vampy_666_
Posted Apr 13, 17 · Last edited Apr 13, 17
MrThom FOUNDER
60 Months membership
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Grim Reaper
PC - The PUBG reaper
Congrats Vampy!
PSN = MrThomArt
MrThomArt.png

www.twitch.tv/mrthomart
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
MrThom FOUNDER
60 Months membership
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Grim Reaper
PC - The PUBG reaper
I'd like to apply for Ace Squad with this picture:

mytm5ju.png
PSN = MrThomArt
MrThomArt.png

www.twitch.tv/mrthomart
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Staff
PC Representative
PS4 Representative
Investor, discord spammer, platinum, post whore, ultimate troll
Attached Images
I'm obviously just posting just to get a higher post count!

"I will leave no stone unturned in my quest- and that quest will be relentless"

PSN: confuze_d
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ConfuZe_d
Battlenet: ConfuZed#1145

graphic.png
Posted Apr 13, 17
Staff
IT Wizard
PC Representative
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Real Ace Squad
PS4 - Ultimate Troll
PC - PUBG squad
So I can apply on the basis of this pic as well?
Voodoo_Frank.png
Posted Apr 13, 17
MrThom FOUNDER
60 Months membership
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Grim Reaper
PC - The PUBG reaper
So I can apply on the basis of this pic as well?

Of course man.
PSN = MrThomArt
MrThomArt.png

www.twitch.tv/mrthomart
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 17
Vampy FOUNDER
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Little Things
PS4 - Grim Reaper
Updated kill amount for Highest Killstreak Achievement.
Attached Images
My Twitch

In queue 7 of 7

vampy_666_.png

Posted Apr 13, 17
Vampy FOUNDER
General - Discord
PS4 - King of PTFO
PS4 - Ace Squad
PS4 - Little Things
PS4 - Grim Reaper
I would also like to apply for Grim Reaper (get a KDR of 5.0 or higher, not in a vehicle)

Battlelog Report
My Twitch

In queue 7 of 7

vampy_666_.png

Posted Apr 13, 17 · Last edited Apr 13, 17
https://i.imgur.com/mytm5ju.png

Can I apply for ace squad and the real MVP please
Posted Apr 13, 17
List
Undo
Page