What is it? Have you ever had the perfect round? Achieved something you have been boasting about for days or even weeks on end? Have you felt that an accomplishment of you was awesome in itself, but felt deeply saddened that there was no ingame achievement for it?
Well then, the sNs staff team presents to you: sNs Awards!
For specific accomplishments, which you can find below, the sNs staff team has decided to reward you with a trophy for this feat. The awards you achieve will be shown on your profile and on every forum post you make from now on. For now, these only go for BF1 and BF4.
How do I enter?
Simple: Post the award name and proof in discord award-app channel! You will need to provide proof of your accomplishment. Pictures, videos or screenshots will usually be enough proof. You don't have to tell people in advance that you are going for trophies, proof afterwards is enough.
Recording a video on the PS4 works two ways. Either you double tap the share button, which automatically starts recording the screen for 20 or so minutes. The file is then automatically saved on your PS4. The other way is more useful when you accidentally got an achievement and wasn't recording. Immediately after getting your gameplay done, press the share button once. Then go to video and save your footage. A picture works the same way as this last method, only you'll be selecting picture and not video.
On PC, you will need to download your own capture software. OBS (open broadcast software) works wonders and uses little to no CPU. It's free and open source, so very easy to use and very popular.
List of Achievements
- King of PTFO: While in a squad with at least 2 other sNs members, get a negative K/D score, but still outscore at least two clanmates.
- The Real MVP: When in a full sNs squad, outscore your whole squad AND the entire other team.
- Ace Squad: while in a full sNs squad, hold all the top scoring positions of your team on the scoreboard.
- The Real Ace Squad: At the end of the round screen, have all 5 'MVP positions' occupied by sNs members, and be one of those 5.
- Highest Killstreak: You currently hold the highest killstreak of all sNs members. This trophy can be stolen from you when someone else achieves a higher streak.
- It's The Little Things: Land a killing blow on a sNs staff member with the Kolibri.
- Hatemail: Get accused of hacking or cheating by someone you don't know, on PSN or Steam chat.
- The Walking Head: Get 5 headshot kills in a row. You need to provide video footage.
- Ultimate Troll: Get a kill in BF4 or BF1 with one of these: repair tool, gas mask or syringe. Provide video proof of the actual kill! Battlelog stats do not count here.
- The Grim Reaper: When not in a vehicle, get a KD of 5.0 or higher in the entire round. You need at least 12 kills to qualify.
- Discord Spammer: Achieve level 20 in our Discord server.
- Post Whore: Get 2000 posts or more on the forums.
- Retired Staff: Once upon a time, you belonged to the staff team.
- Platinum: Get the platinum trophy on a PSN game
- Founding Fathers Tags: Kill a founder with a melee weapon. Bayonet Charges in BF1 doNOTcount!
- HULK SMASH: You ragequit incredibly hard. In fact, someone else talked about your epic ragequit on the forums or Discord. You cannot apply for this trophy yourself.
- Trophy Addict: Get trophy level 15 or above on PSN, or level 20 or above on Steam.
- Investor: You have invested at least 5$ in sNs, making it possible for us to maintain this website and rent our servers. Thank you!
- GFX Designer: You have designed a true piece of art for sNs, that we can use on forums or videos. This can be a header, an avatar, signature or even a video intro.